Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

site overhaul

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersx.com
on Fri, 23 Feb 2024 at 13:34

poppersx.com said on Fri, 23 Feb 2024 at 13:34...

I have updated the site and we now carry 3 different kinds of poppers, isopropyl, butyl, and n-amyl. All are in stock and ready to go. I have perfected my manufacturing process and can produce 1000ml in one batch easily now. Well, as easy as it gets, still have to keep an eye on the drip rate to insure no poisonous gas is developing, but with my newly created cooling apparatus and another technique I will not be sharing I can make this much at one time with no orange gas at all now.

Please support by business, at the very least take a look at my site and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or what I can improve upon. I've put too much into this to give up just yet...

AnonOP said on Sun, 25 Feb 2024 at 17:51...

alot of people are gonna be sketched by your website because you don't have a valid SSL cert so the browser gives a warning when they try to do things on your site.

what you're doing is a passion project imo, i don't know how big the poppers market is but i don't hear about it a ton. which is crazy considering the sexual highs you can achieve.

when you say you can make large batches that's great, but some people may want something that's made like that day and shipped within 3 days of creation. freshness is KEY. imagine a made to order popper that you up charge a bit for or just make smaller batches so you don't have product sitting around.

also maybe partnering with other popper vendors? dunno if that's a thing.

i hope you continue to make the stuff, last time i tried your n-amyl it was good and crazy how the bottle would get cold as you opened it.

summer time is coming up though, and unless you addressed your bottle popping open in transit, you might suffer the same situation.

Do you ship to Canada said on Sun, 25 Feb 2024 at 22:17...

Just wondering if you have shipped any to Canada.

poppersx.com said on Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 01:35...

Nope, I no longer ship to Canada, one got through customs but the rest got intercepted and confiscated.

I didn't notice the SSL cert expired! Thanks I will try and fix that ASAP.

poppersx.com said on Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 01:51...

Fixed the SSL cert problem.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.